Mini-maxi or Maxi-mini?

Raazka

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2023
Messages
117
Reaction score
53
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got super lucky with my LFS and was finally able to get smaller anemones! These four were sold as mini-maxi carpets but is there a way to confirm if they’re really minis and not maxi-minis? Or will I only know as they grow?

Also, their mouths are super small! Will they be alright just catching frozen mysis and cyclopods or should I still feed them meatier things?

TYI!

IMG_2930.jpeg IMG_2929.jpeg
 
I think mini-maxi or maxi-mini, they are one in the same. Full size they get to about 3"... maybe 4". I have 2 that have been in my tanks for years and that's how big they are.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new