• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mini Neptune Apex Controller Board (Adaptive Reef) Black

Item Price
130
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kharn101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
911
Reaction score
119
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello All,I have a Mini Adaptive board for sale.
I decided to go in a different direction and look to sell this. This adaptive board has a light LED sign that changes colors.
Located in 07869, I could ship, but this could be quite expensive as the item is bulky.
Safely mount electrical equipment 15" x 15" size-drilled holes include hinges for easy access, includes mounting anchors and screws.

IMG_7772.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Hello All,I have a Mini Adaptive board for sale.
I decided to go in a different direction and look to sell this. This adaptive board has a light LED sign that changes colors.
Located in 07869, I could ship, but this could be quite expensive as the item is bulky.
Safely mount electrical equipment 15" x 15" size-drilled holes include hinges for easy access, includes mounting anchors and screws.

IMG_7772.jpg
So I'm interested in your mini Neptune Apex control board it doesn't specify the price so can you get back to me concerning that and I would be one of those individuals that would need the item shipped so can you find out the price on that too and get back to me as soon as possible I greatly appreciate it thank you for your time...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new