Mini Shallow Reef Upgrade

Iceman001

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
358
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to upgrade again.
default_groupwavereversed.gif


Have been planning for this upgrade for the past 2 months. This setup will be done slowly.

So here's the plan.

1. Tank - 120cm x 60cm x 45cm Peninsula 4 side low iron glass, with Synergy Reef Shadow Overflow.
Tank Measurement.jpg
 
if this is something you will be building by yourself this is going to be epic
 
Cool! Following.
 
Looks great. Can I ask you what size of return pump and overflow you will choose?
I started a similar build.
 
Looks great. Can I ask you what size of return pump and overflow you will choose?
I started a similar build.

Thanks.
Will be using Ecotech Vectra M1, as for overflow will be using Synergy Reef Shadow overflow, Bean animal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new