Mini Shallow Reef Upgrade

Thanks.
Will be using Ecotech Vectra M1, as for overflow will be using Synergy Reef Shadow overflow, Bean animal.
Thank you. I believe it will be the 16" shadow version than.
 
The Stand is here today.
c9ca5c7f-8f87-413d-9d81-03882f8a1d16.jpg
6dd603c3-cc82-4e7e-8bd2-29ce6c72b573.jpg
 
Nice stand. Those profiles are so great for this hobby.
 
Nice!
 
I am also very interested in this skimmer. Also build looks very good planed and executed.
 
I am also very interested in this skimmer. Also build looks very good planed and executed.
Thanks, so far everything goes according to plan.
Been using this Deltec for almost 6 months. It quiet and skim like mad, need to clean every 4 - 5 days.
 
Looks good. But I suggest to use the threaded unions for easy removal in case you want to remove and
212a832abf7b51add8acba70005d388b.jpg
clean the overflow box.

Yes, still waiting for the union and gate valve to arrive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new