Mini Shallow Reef Upgrade

Did some dry fitting.
f5aff83b-72db-4220-aafc-2b0ccddd5f05.jpg

44c37d62-2795-4a47-b206-b43c07105d02.jpg
 
Very nice and clean job.
Those 1.5" pipes seem huge.
Do you think 1 gate valve would be sufficient to dial this in to completely quiet?
 
Very nice and clean job.
Those 1.5" pipes seem huge.
Do you think 1 gate valve would be sufficient to dial this in to completely quiet?

yes, it huge!
I followed the video from Synergy Reef for the plumbing. Hopefully, it works.
 
Next will be the control panel and the wiring work.
default_sleeping.gif


Still, at the planning stage..... need some idea.
default_idea31.gif
 
You are good in plumbing. So clean and measured.
Do you have 1 or 2 returns to the tank?
 
Thanks,
I only using 1 Vectra M1 return pump.
Will only 'T' off to chiller at the moment.
Was just wondering as I saw the 2 drilled holes in the tank next to the overflow box.
 
Fix up both the Radion XR 30 PRO G4.

Love the RMS rail, super sleek and easy to mount.

Initially wanted to hang the rail, but modify the hanging kit and mount it on the profile instead.

Manage to hide all the cable. Love the result.
13cb2a56-a528-4167-8da1-86e32a028e95.jpg
d708f94f-08e7-4e2c-b3fa-e20675d0b9e7.jpg
c2545ef2-768f-4ccc-8e9f-6331c4175377.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new