Mini Shallow Reef Upgrade

Some pic of the coral, color is slowly coming back. ;)
a6b87dfb-7dfe-4cb1-b558-6282a9a33a56.jpg


ea135993-3090-4d09-abe3-cd32e1c92193.jpg

d9f1900b-6234-4c40-b5b1-93e915acfb38.jpg

dfb71541-7478-4ef1-a98a-eda0d4c4b13c.jpg
3c6b0ca6-1087-4d5b-8f5c-dba8c4ee22ff.jpg
 
Looking good!
 
I love this photo. This will be a great tank to follow along it's progress. I like the BB and that the rock is up. I like all the room above for corals to grow.

Good luck,

Kevin

Thanks, will be stocking up slowly.

That is a cool tang. Will be lovely to see the colour transition.

Yes, so happy that it starting to eat the pellet.
 
One question about the plumbing for the shadow overflow. Were you able to put the 3 return pipes at the outside overflow box to go completely till the rim?
My pipes seem to get stuck about 3-4mm from completely snug till the inner rim.
0a5226f25e32087cb8cdba0933588c7b.jpg
 
One question about the plumbing for the shadow overflow. Were you able to put the 3 return pipes at the outside overflow box to go completely till the rim?
My pipes seem to get stuck about 3-4mm from completely snug till the inner rim.
0a5226f25e32087cb8cdba0933588c7b.jpg

Yes, I push mine to the rim.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new