Mini Shallow Reef Upgrade

May FTS
afb06536-6f77-4292-b98d-4982b53f047c.jpg
25b2b87f-2a61-4b79-9b54-085596ec7c1f.jpg
 
It almost 2 months since the tank starts running.

So far have some issue with the HA, but it under control.

Most of the SPS start to show some colour.
4eaffc5f-2da6-470c-af47-f9a3bc3813b5.jpg
419845e5-49af-4d8a-87b3-ec3b1fc27600.jpg
d0c4cf08-e7eb-4778-abc1-a3517d924d4c.jpg
700c2d3f-fd6d-4d34-81c1-2b807c366106.jpg
 
Looks great.
Well done.
What are you dosing so far?
 
You've got some nice colonies there-great work!
 
Some update, not much changes for the pass month, only added some Acan.
This the first time I keeping Acan and start to love it.

20170627_222228.jpg


20170621_223546.jpg


20170627_222224.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new