Minimum size for a small banggai cardinal?

For a fully grown one, maybe 25-30, they will move but it will be mostly at night unless they've got a buddy. They can get more than 3" across between fin tips, so I'd avoid keeping them really small for any duration when fully grown.
 
Thinking about some inhabitants for my water box 10 cube. It only has a snowflake clown and coral. Probably just going to get some sort of goby that fits the tank size.
This is an older pic.
 

Attachments

  • E580EF92-58AA-4E0C-8AA3-64676B583C62.jpeg
    E580EF92-58AA-4E0C-8AA3-64676B583C62.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 150
I’m really open to any suggestions
My citron, green and yellow clown gobies just arrived today and I can already tell this little yellow clown goby is going to quickly become my favorite fish in my little nano and so is the green.
 
Love my yellow watchman goby, can't wait for his pistol shrimp to arrive! BFFs for life. Fingers crossed.

Everyone post your favorite duo for name ideas. Ex: Batman and Robin, Starsky and Hutch, Lindon and Holder.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new