Miracle Aquarium Owners

Justin D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0628132150.jpg
I have a 350 gallon part bow front exotic aquariums of Miami made mine they've been building aquariums for over 30 years

Justin D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! That's a beautiful tank!
Thanks I love it my tank is 3/4 glass all the way around but the part bow front is 1" glass you should call them the owner makes all the aquariums they don't advertise cuz it's all word-of-mouth top notch quality I will never go anywhere else I'm thinking about a 650 gallon and they will be the ones making it

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The top three tanks don't include ghost overflow which is right under 300$ shipped from synergy reef. Other than that all of the details are the same, eurobracing, starphire, and drilled holes.

Did you consider having one of these builders integrate the overflow into the back panel - cut the glass for a weir and hang a glass box off the back for the drain plumbing?

Justin D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ian's has a 70x40x24 from Exotic Aquariums of Miami you should look at has page on here

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine from Acrylic and Glass Exhibits out of Texas. Picking it up on Friday. Watch out for the claim of shipping to your door. It actually means curb side delivery to most freight companies. I learned this the hard way that's why I'm picking my tank up. Any way pricing for me was in the middle and they have a great reputation.

OP
OP
thenissantech

thenissantech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine from Acrylic and Glass Exhibits out of Texas. Picking it up on Friday. Watch out for the claim of shipping to your door. It actually means curb side delivery to most freight companies. I learned this the hard way that's why I'm picking my tank up. Any way pricing for me was in the middle and they have a great reputation.

Thanks, I've not heard of them but I will definitely check them out.

Did you consider having one of these builders integrate the overflow into the back panel - cut the glass for a weir and hang a glass box off the back for the drain plumbing?

I really like the design of the ghost overflow and decided on that one regardless of tank manufacturer.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump! Looking to get a new tank. Love the information.

Shelley

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the photos. Especially like how excited the kids look. ;Happy I love how you have the hidden room for all the plumbing. I would have to move to do that.......tempting.

Shelley

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was happy with mine but not amazed like I thought I should be for the price. I have seen better tanks from Planet Aquariums and Reef Savvy.
Last 6 or so planet aquariums I wasn’t impressed. Cut marks not even sanded and sloppy silicon. Guess most struggle at times. Only one I would put my ocd trust in is reed savvy but little to rich for me.
I have coastto coast local and want to stop in and look at them in person.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back