• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Miracles 500G setup

Item Price
4500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Messages
6,952
Reaction score
8,149
Location
phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Yeats old and in excellent condition

9 foot by 2.5 wide by 2 feet tall.
3/4 inch ultra low iron glass
Steel platform top stand with magnetic hydrofoil cabinets
Armored seams
Eurobraced top and bottom

6X2x2 sump and Glass ATO
comes with 80w pentair UV, Reef octopus 5000SSS skimmer, and tunze 3172 calcium reactor setup

Some pictures new and old

20240403_073405.jpg 20240403_073405.jpg 20240403_073429.jpg 20240203_161025.jpg PXL_20230331_203304694.jpg IMG_2619.jpg IMG_2970.jpg IMG_2971.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new