• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Misc Cheap Coral Frags - Savannah Area

Item Price
$5-$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rincon_Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
158
Location
Savannah
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling some large cheap frags to make room in my frag tank. Looking to sell locally, but will ship if you buy one of each for $40, and pay shipping. Will honor standard DOA but not refund shipping.

Here is what I have for sale:
Red Non Photo Gorgonian colony size $15
Red Non Photo Gorgonian frags $5
Purple blade Gorgonian large Frags $5
GSP FREE
Blue sespitularia very large frags FREE
yellow finger leather large frags $10
medium maroon kenya tree frag $5

This could be an easy way to get a start up tank rolling with easy corals.
Open to trades locally. If I get some interest I will post better pictures.

20220915_101016.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump...edit a couple to be free, I also have some colony size blue cespitularia for FREE. Baseball-golfball size chunks
 
I am selling some large cheap frags to make room in my frag tank. Looking to sell locally, but will ship if you buy one of each for $40, and pay shipping. Will honor standard DOA but not refund shipping.

Here is what I have for sale:
Red Non Photo Gorgonian colony size $15
Red Non Photo Gorgonian frags $5
Purple blade Gorgonian large Frags $5
GSP FREE
Blue sespitularia very large frags FREE
yellow finger leather large frags $10
medium maroon kenya tree frag $5

This could be an easy way to get a start up tank rolling with easy corals.
Open to trades locally. If I get some interest I will post better pictures.

20220915_101016.jpg
I’m interested in some frags if they are some still available.
 
Inerested in one frag each if you have any
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new