missing fish

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i’ve had a pair of bullet hole clowns for sometime now and they’ve been great, maybe almost a week ago ive added 5 green chromis one died a week after and i noticed one of them was kind of acting off swimming in the corner of my tank so no big deal. i come home today from staying at my brother in laws, i legit couldn’t find of my clowns, i tried looking around my to tank to see if he might of jumped out but didn’t find anything only thing i’m worried abt if he died and my hermits finished the job i’m not sure because they were eating on the chromis when i came home from work but wouldn’t i find it’s skeleton at least if it died in my tank?

IMG_1578.jpeg

OP
OP
L

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well moving some stuff out my room long and behold i found him :/ as i just got a mesh lid for my tank i’ve kept it without a lid for sometime and never had an issue until now, always something when i leave i swear

Attachments

• IMG_1579.jpeg
    IMG_1579.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 26

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big is your tank? That’s a lot of fish to add at once , the tank doesn’t look that big with no hiding spots. If anything gets bullied, it can’t hide so will likely jump.

OP
OP
L

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it’s a 35 gallon cube, and i do agree i haven’t been happy with my aquascape since it was convenient on my end because i was given the rock, but now thinking i just wanna buy real live rock. i just think the clown was sleeping in my back left top corner as usual and it probably got spooked and jumped out and sucks since i just got a lid that i needed to assemble.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 140 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back