Missing richordea/mia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony Buck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tony Buck

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
hot springs, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased an orange richordea where my LFS said to place under a net(like oranges come in) and let grow to rock for two weeks. About the third day I notcied the richordea was completely missing, what could have happened? I can't find it ANYWHERE in the tank and it was a good half dollar size. Do fish eat them maybe? I have a lawnmower blenny and some engineer gobies and damsels
 
I got one that ended up missing but it moved itself into a small crevice in a rock and it's been there ever since, maybe look between rocks and it small openings? I was only able to tell where mine was from the top of the tank looking down...hope it comes up!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new