Missing Tang

Discussion in 'Fish Discussion' started by Tallison, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Tallison

Tallison Active Member Build Thread Contributor

kind of at loss for words. Had a rockfall last week that ended up injuring and killing my Kole Tang, re-epoxied the rocks and my hippo Tang got himself stuck in the rocks and I had to break him out with a wrench. Now my juvenile hippo Tang is missing and I haven't the slightest clue where. Saw him last night when I was breaking the rock but nothing when I came home from work today and fed. Do Tangs skip feedings and hide? I'm getting pretty ****** with my luck at this point

Tags:

2. Brew12

Brew12 Electrical Gru Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor North Alabama Reef Club Partner Member 2018

Wow, that is incredible! In a bad away. :(

Hippo tangs can be a little reclusive. He could be hiding because of all the work going on. I might check the overflow to see if he jumped in but I wouldn't worry much unless he doesn't show up in another day or two.

Tallison likes this.
  3. Psustein

Psustein Member

Tangs aren't the best at hiding any time I didn't see one swimming around I assumed the worst, but time will tell patience is key.

Draft saved Draft deleted