Mistake with my vectra m pump

Orgulloreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
12
Location
Madrid
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon.
My vectra M pump has stopped working and the controller alternates red, violet and green lights.

yoI've tried reinstalling it, restarting it, talking to ecote.ch, deep cleaning.

But there's no way it's going to start again or get out of the light loop.

In ecote.ch me han contestado "Hola,
Gracias por comunicarte con nosotros hoy. Lamento que esté experimentando ese problema con su dispositivo. Los indicadores LED que indican un error de bloqueo. Le recomendaría seguir los pasos que se encuentran en este enlace para ver si eso resuelve el problema. - "

PAGBut in that link I am advised to do a deep cleaning and it has not worked for me. I will need your help if you can contribute Some new idea. Sorry that I write with a translator I speak from Spain and I do not speak English, thank you very much to everyone.
 
demolition funny kid GIF
bump!
 
Upvote 0
This is the controller and the series of lights
 

Attachments

  • 20240912_194135.mp4
    7.4 MB
  • Screenshot_20240913_192941_Mobius.jpg
    Screenshot_20240913_192941_Mobius.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new