• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mix pack available and high end Zoa pack available

Item Price
280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Omar Marambio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2016
Messages
245
Reaction score
83
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
5 mix frag pack as available 280 each shipped, pick from 1 to 5. PayPal to hold, no replacement of frags unless it’s duplicated and I will provide a pick of the new Zoa frag

High end Zoa pack colonies, no number added

20+ OG Wolverine Zoa
5 Bsa kamikaze kush Zoa
6+ koala eyes Zoa
5+ green ripper Zoa
6 godbeast Zoa
18+ Jedi mind trick Zoa

760 shipped

Standard DOA, 2 hours, please make sure to provide correct adress .

IMG_1507.jpeg IMG_1506.jpeg IMG_1505.jpeg IMG_1504.jpeg IMG_1503.jpeg IMG_1500.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I called green eggs, I am the only one that have it, and yes I don’t ship to Canada and all packages gone
 
Really hey hmmmmm we'll see bout you being the only one to have it ... I'm gonna grind that **** brotha I know most of the Canadian peeps well the store peeps I'm on it ! sickK yo
 
In case I can't find that ... Cuz maybe your right but would ya ship to a po box in Montana ??? I'm like 80mins from there if go and wait on the order . Nextime obviously .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new