Mix saltwater

philip.aasen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
10
Location
norway
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey i have a bit of an emergency. I have moved tanks and stupid me did not mix enough water. I have a 100 liter tank. I am missing about 10 liters. I have aqua forest probiotic salt. Can I mix this for 10-20 min and put it in without risking catastrophe?
 
Yes you will be fine. If you’re even worried about it, will being a few inches low for an hour effect anything?
 
Yes you will be fine. If you’re even worried about it, will being a few inches low for an hour effect anything?
No no corals are over the water, was thinking about filtration
 
Match up salinity and put it in. No issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new