mixed anthias in a 125

icemountain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
641
Reaction score
132
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to add some anthias to my 6' 125 but wasn't sure if I can do what I wanted to do. I wanted to add some females from different species of anthias to the tank with maybe 1 male. Would this work out among the females?

I was thinking of female lyretails, squarebacks, and maybe bicolors. I don't have any anthias in the tank right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new