Mixed clownfish Harem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ariahsart
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ariahsart

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
89
Reaction score
22
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was on ebay and came across a listing for 6 orange and white clowns and 6 darwin clown fish and was wondering what was the success rate of keeping these mix? I mean, they say it is better to keep the same color and clutch but I'm wondering if anyone has kept a mix like this? I've doing extra more research before I purchase the mix. While i would love to do it i would prefer not to have dead fish.
 
They are damselfish by nature and do group and "ball" together when they're young but as they mature they pair off and become aggressive and territorial as they establish breeding grounds.
Soooo long answer is Mayne. Lol. Depends on the size of display.
D
 
They are damselfish by nature and do group and "ball" together when they're young but as they mature they pair off and become aggressive and territorial as they establish breeding grounds.
Soooo long answer is Mayne. Lol. Depends on the size of display.
D
The ones which are sold on the listing are medium all from the same clutch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new