Mixing BRS Pharma and Jug in same container

  • Thread starter Thread starter GregOyeah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GregOyeah

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2017
Messages
586
Reaction score
661
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have about a half a gallon or so worth of mixed up liquid BRS calcium discontinued jug, will pouring it in a container that already contains liquid BRS pharma calcium cause any kind of problems??

I would guess not but I’d like to be sure. It looks like they dose at the same concentration on the BRS calculator
 
I don't see an issue with this at all. Both are calcium chloride and both are equal concentrations. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new