Mixing Cardinalfish species problematic?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zionas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No problem in my experience. I have one pajama and two banggai cardinals. They do not look at each other. I cannot speak for other species.
 
No problem in my experience. I have one pajama and two banggai cardinals. They do not look at each other. I cannot speak for other species.

I have the opposite. 1 Banggai and 2 PJ's. No issues also and again they dont even look at eachother.
 
That’s good to know. I won’t be getting Bangaiis but Pajamas and another species most likely from the genus Ostrinchus (is that how you spell it?). All of the Cardinals won’t be exceeding 4”.
 
I have a Bangaii & O. cyansoma (yellow striped) together with no problems
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new