Mixing clowns

ReforgeBlade

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Messages
21
Reaction score
9
Location
Penn Yan
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 220g 6 foot tank and a 14 gallon cube. The 220g has 2 orange and white clowns and in the 14g I have 2 black and white clowns. The problem is my 14g seems to have developed a slow leak and instead of investing in a new nano tank I was wondering if I can mix them in the 220g. And if I attempt this what steps should I take?
 
hard to say as all clownfish are different. Do the clowns in the 220g host an anemone or coral at one side of the tank currently or do the wander?
 
I got a 220g 6 foot tank and a 14 gallon cube. The 220g has 2 orange and white clowns and in the 14g I have 2 black and white clowns. The problem is my 14g seems to have developed a slow leak and instead of investing in a new nano tank I was wondering if I can mix them in the 220g. And if I attempt this what steps should I take?
I got 4 in a 150 they get along pretty good they did bully one for little bit but are all pretty peaceful now 2 host a carpet anemone other 2 host frogspawns and hammers
 
hard to say as all clownfish are different. Do the clowns in the 220g host an anemone or coral at one side of the tank currently or do the wander?
They wander but spend most of their time on the far right of the tank by my hammer coral and torch coral but they don’t host neither
 
I got 4 in a 150 they get along pretty good they did bully one for little bit but are all pretty peaceful now 2 host a carpet anemone other 2 host frogspawns and hammers
That’s good to know. I might order an acclimation box for them just to get the other fish in the tank used to them then migrate them over.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new