mixing Ora bred clownfish clown fish

KEITH FERGUSON

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
70
Location
SO, CAL.
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just placed a order at divers den. I bought a pair of ora mis bars bonded pair. I also bought a pair of ora bonded snowflakes pair. What are my chances of success ? I will put them in my 20 gal quarantine tank for 14 - 30 days , just depending on how they behave. Then they will go into my 250 gal D.T.

Has anybody have experience mixing ora bonded clown pairs ?

Thanks,
Keith
 
You may have some squabbles but 250 gallons should be enough space for the two pairs to spread out.
 
Hi, I just placed a order at divers den. I bought a pair of ora mis bars bonded pair. I also bought a pair of ora bonded snowflakes pair. What are my chances of success ? I will put them in my 20 gal quarantine tank for 14 - 30 days , just depending on how they behave. Then they will go into my 250 gal D.T.

Has anybody have experience mixing ora bonded clown pairs ?

Thanks,
Keith
Any body else with experience ?
 
agree w/ nautical, in that size, those species, you might get away w/ it, just know it's always a risk w/ more than one pair of clowns, unless juvies from same clutch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new