Mixing SINGLETON clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter parvicrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

parvicrazy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
10
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

It seems mixing clownfish pairs is a no-no, but could I add ONE perc and ONE skunk clown to a 2’ cube?

Thanks
 
The rules on clown fish vary to wide degree. I've had no problem mixing clown fish as long as I introduced them all the same time. Or I have them in acclimation box. I'm curious what other awesome people on here say.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new