Mixing station containers

  • Thread starter Thread starter ROX'S REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ROX'S REEF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Messages
966
Reaction score
158
Location
BRIDGEPORT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trying to setup mixing station and my space is limited. I would like to get atleast 30 gallons salt, and 30 ro. Width, and length is my issue which I have about 36 inches wide, and 30 long, height I have about 6 feet. Please if there is any narrow options out there that anyone have seen or currently using please send info.
 
A Brute trash can would fit or I’d use these 25 gallon rectangular storage bins! They have so many sizes and can be found at Walmart, Target, and hardware stores….you may even have some storing things. https://a.co/d/fk8V6xy
3B13E6B6-4052-4318-AB36-A24DA219817E.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new