2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh clowns love the nems

IMG_3249.jpeg
Looks amazing congrats.

Ordered a similar sized tank, can’t get a hold of the nuvo 30l now, so going for a custom about the same dimensions.

What would you say is your best nem for the clowns? Going to have to get me one of those!

OP
OP
Mjl714

Mjl714

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks amazing congrats.

Ordered a similar sized tank, can’t get a hold of the nuvo 30l now, so going for a custom about the same dimensions.

What would you say is your best nem for the clowns? Going to have to get me one of those!
Oh, in my case I only have two types of rainbow bubble tips, and have not had clowns in any other nems.

I really like the nuvo 30l, a very nice system.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, in my case I only have two types of rainbow bubble tips, and have not had clowns in any other nems.

I really like the nuvo 30l, a very nice system.
Thanks, will go for one of tho.

Yeah I was waiting awhile for the nuvo to come back in stock, seems it’s now been discontinued, I luckily found someone that do custom AIO.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late the party here. Love the set up. Those nems are amazing. I’ve got a few smaller bta in my tank. Clowns use almost everything else for a host. So far Gonis, Frogspawn and now Torches . Funny part is when I had my smaller tank, a IM 30l as well, they were all over the nems after they were added. I was nem=less for a while so that my have something to do with it. Since you like AIO tanks, I’d suggest one of the IM SR series, I have the 60 and it’s a great size, not too small and if you have space constraints will fit fairly well in many spots.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back