mnml's Waterbox 130.4

Sunday mood.
8A3655BC-5080-47FE-91A9-51F5B1438B66.jpeg
 
This Duncan colony is the oldest coral in my tank. It was a 3-polyp frag given to me by a friend almost 3 yrs ago. It’s about 9” across when fully open.

What is the oldest coral in your tank?
1A518258-5ED6-482A-8E41-97DB94636754.jpeg
 
@mnml How are you liking the filter roller so far? I still have the original socks with the tank and within two days they are filled and overflowing into the middle chamber and it’s quiet annoying.
 
@mnml How are you liking the filter roller so far? I still have the original socks with the tank and within two days they are filled and overflowing into the middle chamber and it’s quiet annoying.
Hi John,

I only use the Klir when I travel. It doesn’t work great for my setup. Have to reduce the flow realy low and still go thru a roll of fleece every 2 weeks. I prefer filter floss in a media for steady state.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new