Mobile web page for your Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter doughboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

doughboy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
563
Reaction score
303
Location
Norcal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I created a new webpage for Apex controllers designed for mobile devices. The program is all self contained in one htm file. I also created an index.htm page that will automatically detect the browser and if it is a mobile browser, will load the m-apex.htm file, otherwise, it will load the regular apex page.

Download the m-apex.zip file attached to this post. Unzip and upload the m-apex.htm and index.htm files to your apex www directory on your controller.

Feature summary:
Displays all your sensors (probes) values and chart of last 24 hours data.
Display and control all your outlets.
Send feed command.
Integrated webcam display.
Searchable outlet and data log display.
Modify your outlets and profiles.
Displays your apex info.

Screenshots.
B43F1E82-F06D-47E9-87E3-3264F73B63F8-9313-00001083D312B842_zpsadc1419d.jpg
0160B9E8-6456-4B3F-AD88-FD7188AC658C-9313-00001083E0BDB41A_zps6c5e7304.jpg
A4CDFECF-D80D-41FD-8BC0-96FBD3E90BCE-9313-00001083E7CBC3FA_zps0572bd6c.jpg


ED0B8325-928C-415C-8637-E21613D8C879-9313-00001083ED81C569_zpsef679f34.jpg
49C91606-53A8-4930-8872-5A55A00F5FD9-9313-00001083F2C33A1C_zpsd463c9d2.jpg
52F95A5E-F4F1-4721-9153-7F05DD410AEB-9313-0000108512C9F471_zps84d26218.jpg


Thanks.
 

Attachments

This looks really nice! I have it downloaded and will give it a shot.

What I would like to see is an android app that can sit on a screen and show simple parameters and have some indication if the alarm has been triggered... I am no programmer though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new