Mobius and Day Light Savings

  • Thread starter Thread starter IamJoHo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IamJoHo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
126
Reaction score
71
Location
Westerville, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had an issue with Mobius not updating for day light savings? I had my lights set to come to start ramping up at 11am and now they dont start until 12pm. I tried power cycling the light. And the app still shows that it should be ramping on at 11am.....
 
True. I was just expecting it would be smart enough to go of my phones time. Considering the app asks if I want to update the time to my phones time.
 
I had the same issue. The Apex updated automatically and I assumed the Mobius would as well.

Even though not everyone has daylight savings time, it's pretty simple for the application to recognize what timezone you are in and if DT or ST is active. Just seems like a coding oversight.
 
Had that issue this morning. Just go into settings and update the time. It doesn’t sync with your phone every time you update
 
With DST coming up again (which is dumb and another topic), I was wondering what all you people do? Do you allow your tanks inhabitants to observe DST? They didn't ask for the 'sun' to come up at a diferent time! I am also wondering how to keep mine from changing to DST (mobius lighting) and just roll along like nothing changed - because nothing did change except for humans inate ability to irritate other humans with silly clock adjustments.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new