Mobius App and AI Orbit 4 control

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
989
Reaction score
473
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
question for you all. I am running an AI Orbit 4 on my 75g reef tank, and have it run from 9am-9pm on a pulse mode...I have max flow at 20% and on for 5 seconds and off for 5 seconds....I want to set the "off" portion at 0% so there is no flow..BUT it automatically set it at 1%, so there is still a little flow going even when "off" is there a way to change this, because I can't find it. I want the pump to be entirely off, when in the "resting" state for those 15 seconds.

Thanks for any help
 
I'm seeing some various reviews that it CAN'T turn off entirely, some people are saying it's due to potentially reducing the pumps lifespan etc...
 
I'm seeing some various reviews that it CAN'T turn off entirely, some people are saying it's due to potentially reducing the pumps lifespan etc...
weird. I'd figure if you can adjust it all the way down to 1% power, why not all the way to 0%. Makes no sense.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new