Mobius App - Connection Timeout

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys

I have actually a problem connecting to my Mobius App. The app says Connection Timeout… Means I cannot even connect to my account.

Any ideas?

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing happened with me this morning when I went to feed my fish. Never had this issue in 19mo to where you couldn't even log in to the account. I called a few of my local friends that have Mobius to see if they are also having the same issue and they said they would check and get back with me. Low and behold they are having the same issue.

rexzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can confirm I’m also having issues logging in. Attempted to reinstall the app and reset home network.

Wolskinyc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today we can’t feed fish coral because the app not working thank you ecotech!!!!

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if there is an update on the way. Talked with Ecotech a month or so ago to recommend a function for Mobius and they told me that their engineers liked the idea but were very busy working on other things like the WI-FI capability for Mobius among other things. I wonder if that update is ready.

reef_ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine is working fine this morning. We had a power outage last night and when power came back on a few of the lights were on when they should have been off. I was able to get on the app and set it to local time which fixed the lights. I rarely (if ever?) have an issue with Mobuis. I run in on an iPhone.

The_Skrimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if there is an update on the way. Talked with Ecotech a month or so ago to recommend a function for Mobius and they told me that their engineers liked the idea but were very busy working on other things like the WI-FI capability for Mobius among other things. I wonder if that update is ready.

I’m crossing my fingers that this is the case. They’ve been pushing some really cool updates through lately like allowing AI lights and pumps to run on mobius.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back