Mobius App - Connection Timeout

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would think that would be done in a sand bed then moved to production.

iLMaRiO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
experiencing something similiar. many times i'm unable to connect to one or both pumps and i have to power cycle them. pretty unstable

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just able to connect without doing a power cycle or reset. Tested one of my feed modes and worked fine. Closed the app and attempted to reconnect again to actually see if it was fixed and it WOULD NOT connect again. Very sporadic. You would think that since they have all our emails when we signed up that they would send a group email saying something about the issue. I am sure they read this site on a regular basis. Understand it's the weekend but if it's a server issue you would think IT would be on-call like most companies to fix the issue.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys

I have actually a problem connecting to my Mobius App. The app says Connection Timeout… Means I cannot even connect to my account.

Any ideas?
This happens to me also intermittently. I just give it like 15 minutes or so and the app starts working again. No big deal for me maybe once or twice a month.

Wolskinyc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So solution to fix this app problem I uninstalled and reinstalled? I hope this best idea to fix problem did not come from ecotech ? I did this 3 times today ‍

ajm83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a bit annoyed right now as Mobius worked fine to let me put the lights on full blast to try and find a missing fish. Found it and went to put them back on schedule mode only to find I now couldn't, so I had to leave them at full blast for the full 2 hours.:angry-face:

Shame we don't get the option to control the lights locally when the server is not working.

Wolskinyc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a bit annoyed right now as Mobius worked fine to let me put the lights on full blast to try and find a missing fish. Found it and went to put them back on schedule mode only to find I now couldn't, so I had to leave them at full blast for the full 2 hours.:angry-face:

Shame we don't get the option to control the lights locally when the server is not working.
Exactly they said they made this app to work locally ( no wifi) so finally is not working locally and no wifi !!!

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So solution to fix this app problem I uninstalled and reinstalled? I hope this best idea to fix problem did not come from ecotech ? I did this 3 times today ‍

Nope, it didn't come from Ecotech. There is clearly something else going on out of their control or taking longer to fix than planned

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Unplug them if you don't want them on

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey guys

I have actually a problem connecting to my Mobius App. The app says Connection Timeout… Means I cannot even connect to my account.

Any ideas?
I had the same issue,, I believe the mobius server was due for maintenance or something.. I was unable to log in earlier today as well...

I think they are updating some features due to the G6 hardware for the radions.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe IT’S THEM. I never have a problem with Mobius. Today the app didn’t come up at all. I just tried it again, when it eventually opened it asked for sign in which just spins.

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am sick and tired of this app. I bought G5's when they first came out. It's been years and they can't get this stupid software straightened out. And why can't they make it PC compatible. I had G4's before and never has these issues using EcoSmart. I think the only thing you can do is stop buying their products and maybe they will figure it out.

Wolskinyc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s so flustered big company, who made big $ and they can’t fix app problem.
I stop using versa for almost 1 year beginning mobius.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back