Mobius APP

kp33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t figure out how to get back to my set schedule on the app when i choose another mode in template. I have reef mode set on the app.

I choose template, then the mode I want, then when I’m done with that mode I hit resume schedule but it stays on the last mode.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t figure out how to get back to my set schedule on the app when i choose another mode in template. I have reef mode set on the app.

I choose template, then the mode I want, then when I’m done with that mode I hit resume schedule but it stays on the last mode.
any app/equipment updates needed?

I use edit only and I don't need to hit resume? does that work for you?

Screenshot_20231012_183602_Mobius.jpg

OP
OP
K

kp33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That I understand but if I just want to use a different mode at the specific moment I hit template choose the mode but then that mode doesn’t change back when I hit resume schedule.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That I understand but if I just want to use a different mode at the specific moment I hit template choose the mode but then that mode doesn’t change back when I hit resume schedule.
can you just choose on the physical controller instead of in app?

OP
OP
K

kp33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t tried thought that was the point of the app learning as I go here haha you woujd think I I for whatever reason want to change the mode through the app I can then hit resume schedule and it will go balc to what I had, not sure if you ever hit template and choose from there but when I do that then becomes my schedule which is not what I want

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t tried thought that was the point of the app learning as I go here haha you woujd think I I for whatever reason want to change the mode through the app I can then hit resume schedule and it will go balc to what I had, not sure if you ever hit template and choose from there but when I do that then becomes my schedule which is not what I want
I have not tried that. I have two mp40's but honestly I don't mess with them in app very much anymore, and I do use the physical buttons to change modes or power them off for swapping out heads.

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lights have schedules, Vortech's have modes on a timeline the way I understand it.

OP
OP
K

kp33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any app/equipment updates needed?

I use edit only and I don't need to hit resume? does that work for you?

Screenshot_20231012_183602_Mobius.jpg
I see you have nutrient mode on for a while do you see that being very beneficial? Is the yellow lagoon or reeef mode? Or is that Tidel swell?

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you have nutrient mode on for a while do you see that being very beneficial? Is the yellow lagoon or reeef mode? Or is that Tidel swell?
yellow is reef crest and tidal swell at night, I have alot of flow in this tank so it almost doesn't matter in my case that pump runs behind the rocks where the fish sleep so I slow it down for them at night .

OP
OP
K

kp33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yellow is reef crest and tidal swell at night, I have alot of flow in this tank so it almost doesn't matter in my case that pump runs behind the rocks where the fish sleep so I slow it down for them at night .
Yeah, I wasn’t sure if the purple was title swell or nutrient mode. Both of those are purple.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back