Mobius feed mode not working.

  • Thread starter Thread starter usfpaul82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

usfpaul82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
137
Reaction score
47
Location
Lakeland, Fl
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am having an issue with Mobius and the feed scenes. my feed timers are set for 30 min and they set my two mp40s to 5% feed mood. I hit feed and they go into feed mode, but only for a few minutes then return to normal operation. They do not stay in feed the whole time. Does anyone else have this issue?

I also know one of my vortechs needs a firmware update but mobius does not recognize that it’s out of date and does not give the option to update.
 
Do you have two Vortechs? Go into devices, remove one from the tank (factory reset), preferably the one that doesn’t need the update. Then make the changes to your feed mode settings. Go back to devices and let it check for a potential firmware update. Once everything is done, add the other VorTech back in Mobius.

I don’t know why, but Ecotech state that you must disconnect all other vortechs before applying a firmware update. I’ve also found that my feed mode settings cannot be successfully edited if both vortechs are active. ;Wacky
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new