Mobius On/off for MP pumps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
3,700
Reaction score
8,910
Location
Nc
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
This might sound like a dumb question. Is there a way to cut off MP 40 wave makers 100% from mobius. Like an on and off switch. Feed mode only goes down to 1%. I would like to be able to turn the pump on and off from mobius.
 
Feed. Ode will go to off. Just run it down all the way and hold your finger on the slider. It will count down for a few seconds. (3 I think) and the give you a warning about turning the pumps off and then you can shut them off. You set how long you want them off and you’re good.
Now, if it actually works or not… that’s a different story.
 
I don't understand how ecotech could not add a on/off function on mobius for the lights and pumps. I used to run AI and that functionality was very handy when it came for maintenance time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new