Mobius Setting Question

paradizecityz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
227
Reaction score
118
Location
Richmond, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 XR 15 Pro. 2 Gen 4 and 1 Gen 3 and I have it all setup properly. I just have a question about the schedule settings because it's very weird to me. I create my own schedule using AB+ so I put UV/V/R/B all at 100%, G/R/WW/CW at 24%. Schedule intensity is set to 100% but anytime I move the Point Intensity, save it, close it out and come right back to it, certain points changed? For example, if I set point intensity to 85% and come back, I see Violet has moved down to 85% instead of 100%. Why does that happen?
 
That’s odd as the point intensity should not shift the actual colors, only moving schedule intensity moves the colors. I would use the live chat button in mobius to contact CS. They’re very responsive and helpful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new