Mobius temporary override lighting schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter malfist
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

malfist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
172
Reaction score
83
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to do maintenance in the evening when my lights are really dim. I want to see what I'm doing. How do I temporarily override the schedule so I can turn the brightness up for an hour or so?

Only thing I've found so far is to go into the schedule and "view" one of the set points. The lights turn to that intensity for ~20 seconds. Very frustrating.
 
You can login to your Mobius and under your account setting, change the time back to mid day when the lights were bright.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new