mobs not seeing MP40s

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bpfor3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bpfor3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
374
Reaction score
305
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up my MP40s via Mobius as normal. no issues. Went on vacation. Upon return Mobius is not seeing one of my mp 40s. Deleted it from app, reinstalled app. Still not picking it up. In addition, the program showing on mobius for the mp40 it does see is not what is shown on the dial. Mobius will put it in feed mode, but I have to manually return it to the program I want. Looked at YouTube videos, but I'm stuck. Not sure what to do from here.

Any ideas?
 
these are known problems. Mobius is junk and completely useless! do a firmware downgrade and operate your pumps as before via ESL.
 
unplugging the pumps for 30 seconds and replugging solved the issue.‍♂️
 
unplugging the pumps for 30 seconds and replugging solved the issue.‍♂️
That's what I have to do. Usually every other time I open Mobius either my MP40's or one of the 5 Radion's are not recognized.
 
I'm having the same issue.....if my vectra shows up, the MP40 and vise-versa. Any solutions for these expensive items to work properly?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new