Modding trigon 350

StephenMcn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2020
Messages
67
Reaction score
129
Location
Dublin
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi eve3, I have a quick question in relation to the trigon 350. I have been looking at some serious builds where they incorporated a sump into the tank cabinet and I wanted to do the same, but there is a piece of wood which splits the 2 presses and holds 2 shelves. On all these builds I was looking at the piece of wood is gone but I'm afraid to take it out incase A. They have it supported other ways or B. They have a newer model tank that this piece was not existent. Any help would be great as this would give me a lot of space to place a sump.

16037050566732452377652263600221.jpg 1603705093390508041307378439588.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new