Mode aquarium

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a 50 gal Mode infinity series from the mode website, after completing the order and paying, I have had zero detail on shipping and or confirmation on my purchase, it has come out of my bank account so I’m unsure if anyone else has had to deal with this same issue and could maybe inform me on possible delivery time, because I emailed mode and got zero response. Thank you!!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a 50 gal Mode infinity series from the mode website, after completing the order and paying, I have had zero detail on shipping and or confirmation on my purchase, it has come out of my bank account so I’m unsure if anyone else has had to deal with this same issue and could maybe inform me on possible delivery time, because I emailed mode and got zero response. Thank you!!

Hope these links help:

OP
OP
G

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately all I saw was good about mode on YouTube. I bought the 50 gallon tank on the 7th of March. Which was a Saturday, they processed my payment on the following Monday, stupid me had waited this whole time thinking nothing could go wrong, I emailed numerous times, with zero response, called multiple times and got a voicemail that’s not very professional at all, sounds like a personal voicemail rather than a legit business. So I will now be filing a dispute on Mode, taking my money and not performing said work or sending what I paid money for , $1,200 to be exact

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately all I saw was good about mode on YouTube. I bought the 50 gallon tank on the 7th of March. Which was a Saturday, they processed my payment on the following Monday, stupid me had waited this whole time thinking nothing could go wrong, I emailed numerous times, with zero response, called multiple times and got a voicemail that’s not very professional at all, sounds like a personal voicemail rather than a legit business. So I will now be filing a dispute on Mode, taking my money and not performing said work or sending what I paid money for , $1,200 to be exact
Trick I always use is disputing through the better business bureau if they are on there

OP
OP
G

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My payment was taken and the tracking number I was given for the company says the order is still processing, has been for the last week and a half

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My payment was taken and the tracking number I was given for the company says the order is still processing, has been for the last week and a half
I wouldn't get too worried. With the Rona every fish tank manufacturer in the country is on back order.

OP
OP
G

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only worried because they do not return emails and or answer phone calls, I’d assumed this to be a reputable business with a front desk worker answering phones. NOT THE CASE apparently, a curtesy response would do wonders in my eyes, but here I sit with 1200 out of my account with ZERO info

OP
OP
G

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was emailed the 17th telling me my package was packed and shipping next day and I would receive my shipping info, and never got anything, multiple emails sent with zero response

Johnnyrainbowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever get your money back? Or the tank?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 128 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back