Mode aquariums????

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across this thread somehow and really wanted to give you an honest opinion from someone who owns the infinity 50G series. This tank is absolutely amazing and is a head turner everytime my friends and family come over. Don't listen to anyones lies here. I personally own this tank and have not one issue it's a bad butt tank, the build quality is flawless and tough. Check out my latest video on youtube and see for yourself ☺️

If you had a good experience that's wonderful and glad to hear they may have made some improvements. However, saying things like "don't listen to anyone's lies here" is totally uncalled for and just plain short sighted. Your experience alone does not serve as a tell all end all as you seem to think.

I was a cad lights / mode owner for many years. The build quality of my tank was undeniably poor in many regards. But worst of all, as MANY other people have experience as well with this company, is the extremely poor customer service. I had the exact same experience as @CavamaroZ28 when trying to order parts. If you place an order on their website they literally don't ship the items nor respond to any communications. This happened on several occasions until I finally gave up and moved on.

My experience with mode/cadlights was among the worst customer service experiences I've encountered in my entire life.

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But then how come when you buy something on cadlights, you end up paying mode aquariums through PayPal? Then never get the products you ordered. Or even a return email or phone call. And when you get someone to finally respond on Facebook they leave you on read when You tell them you need the plumbing parts you ordered for a tank you purchased YEARS AGO from mode at a trade show. SEND ME MY PARTSSS!!!
I just ordered a 50 gal mode tank on the 7th of March and it’s been a **** show, took them until the 17th to finally send me a email after I sent several, they said it was packaged and ready for shipping next day and he would email me my shipping info on the 18th. Needless to say I never received that and I am still waiting for my product that I was told would be shipping days ago, I’ll just call the local law enforcement there and better business burea, I am getting a feeling this happens often and people get ripped off, they took my 1,200 real fast but have not done a dang thing about my tank, so I’m just gonna file it as fraud and use the email that was sent to me but someone who said thier name was manny

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Does anybody has experience with this aquariums? I had my sights locked on a red sea reefer 350 but now that the panic button has been pressed by so many RS reefer owners i started looking for aluminum frames and stumbled with this brand. Is it any good? One downsize i already see is the lack of space in the sump area but the sump is big enough out of the box to run a skimmer and a refugium. Any insight is appreciated, i really like the peace of mind alumimum stands offer and the magnetic panels for easy access are really cool too.
Stay far away, they have taken my money and ignore all calls and emails. I purchased a 50 gal tank from them on the 7th of March, sent them emails days later asking for confirmation and shipping, was ignored after 4 emails up until the 16th when they sent me a email saying me tank was packaged and ready for next day shipping and that I would receive a email with me shipping on the 17th, needless to say I never received that and I am now back to being ignored about my tank purchase, so now I have started a dispute to get my money back from my bank, these guys are not businessmen. If anything scammers

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Mode and CAD are both owned by one larger company. Although this is the case, both companies have their own teams and are run by different people. In the beginning of Mode Aquariums launch there was some cross overs so maybe this was the case for you.

Mode aquariums has its own products and are only sold at modeaquariums.com and authorized dealers.

Thank you for your questions, hope I was able to clear everything up for you.

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is my tank Mode??? I am seeing that this is all too common with your company, I call the number listed and it’s a Gus personal cell phone with zero indication on the voicemail that it is a legit company, not very professional so far with my dealings

JCM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sucks to hear people's bad experiences. Their 75g was at the top of my list. I sent a few emails with questions and never heard anything so I moved on.

Great looking tanks but customer service is important.

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very unfortunate that I’m having to do this dispute due to not receiving my tank, I have everything waiting to go into this tank and now it’s looking like a bust. Water is already all mixed up, items for it have all been bought and here for week, just sucks

girldad4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And “Manny” from mode told me on the 16th it was shipping the 17th and I would receive my shipping Thru a email, and never got anything and they don’t answer calls and or emails

John Bolden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across this thread somehow and really wanted to give you an honest opinion from someone who owns the infinity 50G series. This tank is absolutely amazing and is a head turner everytime my friends and family come over. Don't listen to anyones lies here. I personally own this tank and have not one issue it's a bad butt tank, the build quality is flawless and tough. Check out my latest video on youtube and see for yourself ☺️

May I say this is your only post EVER and you calling us liar's is bad we hadn't even sad anything bad about it. My bet is that you were paid to do this and that is a picture that they sent to you.

Back