Modern Reefer Corner Pump Mount Bracket

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefeds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thefeds

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
329
Reaction score
154
Location
Flagstaff
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone here tried these? Looks very cool and something I have been wanting to get. I feel the articulation of the default Nero is not enough.
https://reeflabs.net/index.php?route=product/search&search=ai nero corner mount
ModernReeferCornerMountGen2Top-555x555.jpg
 
Last edited:
It looks like they would give you more options for directing your flow.
 
exactly, i feel these will allow me to lower my nero inside my tank, but yet still direct the flow up towards the surface.
 
I would love to see a video of these working in an actual reef tank.
 
Very interesting. Id love to get my hands on one as well.
 
Unfortunately I ordered one and as soon as I popped my nero in, the tabs that hold it in broke...:( not a good design.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new