Modern Reefer Corner Pump Mount Bracket

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefeds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thefeds

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
329
Reaction score
154
Location
Flagstaff
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone here tried these? Looks very cool and something I have been wanting to get. I feel the articulation of the default Nero is not enough.
https://reeflabs.net/index.php?route=product/search&search=ai nero corner mount
ModernReeferCornerMountGen2Top-555x555.jpg
 
Last edited:
It looks like they would give you more options for directing your flow.
 
exactly, i feel these will allow me to lower my nero inside my tank, but yet still direct the flow up towards the surface.
 
I would love to see a video of these working in an actual reef tank.
 
Very interesting. Id love to get my hands on one as well.
 
Unfortunately I ordered one and as soon as I popped my nero in, the tabs that hold it in broke...:( not a good design.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new