• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Modern Style Acrylic Sump

Some of you may assume I built this sump however, it was built by a professional acrylic builder starting a new line of Sumps, this is a prototype and for this reason a builder name or logo has not been included. Rest assured this is a quality sump
 
This would be perfect. If it’s still available come tax time, I would like to know what shipping to 29640 would be.
 
interesting design. Whats the purpose of the middle chamber, fuge or return pump?
(Nvm, just reread the original post Lol)

Also, try and use PayPal as shipping method, I believe you get a discount on certain methods of shipping. Might help with sale.
 
Its pretty! Wish i could $$$.
 
I live in Tampa. Where you located?
 
$125 shipped to 95608 Carmichael CA? Text me at 9167698279.
I can pay pal tonight
Thanks
Nick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new