• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE Don't Want To, Have To (revised list)

Admann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,
New list attached with sold items removed
I had hoped this wasn't going to happen but I will have to get out of the hobby for a couple years. No, I'm not going to jail. Circumstances dictate that I pinch pennies for a while, didn't see it coming. Anyway my financial misfortune can be your gain. Everything is NIB unless otherwise noted.
I have been gathering everything for the 100 gallon for a year and a half now. It's a big list and I'm not real savvy about how this works, so be please patient with me.

Okay, I set up a PayPal account. There seems to be some confusion about whether shipping is included in the price, I should have been more clear in my original statements.
  • Shipping is not included in the posted prices (is negotiable), I am already taking a hit from what I paid originally for everything icluding the shipping
  • However, I don't want to ship the large, bulky or relatively delicate items due to the expense and risk of damage in transit, i.e. tanks, stands, rock and sand, the T5 hybrid fixture

Attachments

• Reef Equip. For Sale3.pdf
    434.2 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well,
I had hoped this wasn't going to happen but I will have to get out of the hobby for a couple years. No, I'm not going to jail. Circumstances dictate that I pinch pennies for a while, didn't see it coming. Anyway my financial misfortune can be your gain. I really hate to limit this stuff to people who are willing to drive here to pick the items up but I have too, unless they are smaller lighter items that don't cost a lot to mail. Everything is NIB unless otherwise noted.
I have been gathering everything for the 100 gallon for a year and a half now. It's a big list and I'm not real savvy about how this works, so be please patient with me. We can discuss payment options, but I don't do paypal or things like that.
Wish I lived near you, some great deals and hope to have you back someday! I was able to open your file using Documents to go app.

OP
OP
Admann

Admann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you live in Southern Louisiana, you're close enough. I will be back, but not leaving R2R. Gotta read to keep up with the hobby (obsession) and I love the photos, I'll just be gathering ideas till I can do it again. I am glad I didn't have the chance to start the 100gal now.

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your listing says "PM1 Module For Calc Reactor Probe". Shouldn't that be a PM2?

Ej Chavex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What pay of LA ? I'm in Dallas and interested in the Aquatic Life t5 fixture with end caps

OP
OP
Admann

Admann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, the OP is correct. The PM1 module is for a pH probe used for calcium reactors. A PM2 module is for a conductivity probe to measure salt.
Thank you I didn't even check just assumed I was incorrect

action21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,
I had hoped this wasn't going to happen but I will have to get out of the hobby for a couple years. No, I'm not going to jail. Circumstances dictate that I pinch pennies for a while, didn't see it coming. Anyway my financial misfortune can be your gain. I really hate to limit this stuff to people who are willing to drive here to pick the items up but I have too, unless they are smaller lighter items that don't cost a lot to mail. Everything is NIB unless otherwise noted.
I have been gathering everything for the 100 gallon for a year and a half now. It's a big list and I'm not real savvy about how this works, so be please patient with me. We can discuss payment options, but I don't do paypal or things like that.

Before I enrage everyone on R2R because I am too old school when it comes to actually getting paid and protect us both, give me some time to make a paypal account, Thank You

Okay, I set up a PayPal account. There seems to be some confusion about whether shipping is included in the price, I should have been more clear in my original statements.
  • Shipping is not included in the posted prices (is negotiable), I am already taking a hit from what I paid originally for everything icluding the shipping
  • However, I don't want to ship the large, bulky or relatively delicate items due to the expense and risk of damage in transit, i.e. tanks, stands, rock and sand, the T5 hybrid fixture
Send me info to buy mp40s

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,

Before I enrage everyone on R2R because I am too old school when it comes to actually getting paid and protect us both, give me some time to make a paypal account, Thank You

You can set up Chase and Google Pay, too. It's free and they don't rip you off like PayPal on fee's. There's no fees to send or receive money.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.5%
Back