Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that we past the 555 mark, need to go back a few hundred post who has it :D
 
I also find it funny that we wait until we go to lunch to stop posting... Shows our collective work ethic!
 
I noticed most all is from the East side :-)
Its 10 here!
 
Watch out pests...


I am coming for you!
 
got to get back to real work now... chat y'all later!
 
Time for lunch, phones stop vibrating, no more F5 key, bye bye Starbucks girl,.............

We always can do another pack :rolleyes:
 
lol
 
After reading the first couple pages of this thread and the last few, this is how I feel.
6cec063fc0ed9de0dd1811ab427566b8.jpg
 
Help me pick a new fish guys.

Long story short, my Blue Hippo has been my first fish and is a fatty now. He/She is always trying to dance with random fish and I believe it is lonely, yeah sentimental time.

Anyway, do you guys know how to identify the sex of it? I want to get him/her a tank mate. Another hippo I am thinking. Poor fish was dancing with my file fish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new