Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me pick a new fish guys.

Long story short, my Blue Hippo has been my first fish and is a fatty now. He/She is always trying to dance with random fish and I believe it is lonely, yeah sentimental time.

Anyway, do you guys know how to identify the sex of it? I want to get him/her a tank mate. Another hippo I am thinking. Poor fish was dancing with my file fish.
Mine hangs out with my yellow tang all day and night.
 
Help me pick a new fish guys.

Long story short, my Blue Hippo has been my first fish and is a fatty now. He/She is always trying to dance with random fish and I believe it is lonely, yeah sentimental time.

Anyway, do you guys know how to identify the sex of it? I want to get him/her a tank mate. Another hippo I am thinking. Poor fish was dancing with my file fish.
@3FordFamily might be able to help with this one
 
...but @ReefMadScientist, I have to warn you. You're dangerously close to making this a reef-related thread. LOL
 
Opposite Day...make the thread serious and the mods will close it! Congrats to Krista by the way.
 
No googling the answer you either get it or wait for the answer, pls!
12189706_10156265023945714_5930651338505617193_n.jpg
 
come on this is not that hard?
no one?
it's ok to not be right!
 
come on this is not that hard?
no one?
it's ok to not be right!
I heard this one about a year ago, it really makes no sense.......i can't make sense of it
 
So will you be sending me 10 SPS frags?

Sorry it was only 5 SPS frags...I don't want to seem greedy you know.
 
PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOUR CAUGHT POST PADDING IN THIS THREAD YOU GET A COOKIE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new