Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just say Roll Tide? Lol.
Allot of people where I am from offended by those words, but I have never a college football fan. I love my Saints. :)
c4cd7405b214a09c1c74c75eef4f39f1.jpg

WHO DAT?
 
I can't believe this thread is still going!!! You start a snowball downhill and before you know it........
 
Did you just say Roll Tide? Lol.
Allot of people where I am from offended by those words, but I have never a college football fan. I love my Saints. :)
Me too! Who dat! :D
 
So since this thread seems to go anywhere & everywhere :p... Y'all gonna be watching the LSU/Bama game tonight? Who's gonna win???
 
So since this thread seems to go anywhere & everywhere :p... Y'all gonna be watching the LSU/Bama game tonight? Who's gonna win???
LSU all the way, baby! Of course, @revhtree would disagree...but nobody's perfect. :D
 
it's lunch time... thinking of taking my private jet over to philly for a cheesesteak, anyone what to come?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new