Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out my new scribbled angel guys!! He's sleeping right now. It was really hard to keep him asleep for this photo.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Check out my new scribbled angel guys!! He's sleeping right now. It was really hard to keep him asleep for this photo.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
You know what I was thinking? We could bring any prized fish that dies to the taxidermist. He can stuff it, and then you would have a beautiful fish forever!
 
image.jpeg

@Humblefish it has come to my attention that he has been sleeping longer than expected. Can you help tell me what medicine I should give him to wake up up?
 
unwatched_LOL_.JPG
 
I...I...I... can't take the... the... watch (apple) pings anymore.... must... shut......................................off!
 
ahhhhhhh.... much better!
 
image.jpeg

@Humblefish it has come to my attention that he has been sleeping longer than expected. Can you help tell me what medicine I should give him to wake up up?
By looking at the mouth and eyes he is in a DEEP sleep. Rest up!
 
Its 3pm here.. I have more time than you all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new