Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, buddy. That's not right, and we have really, really well lately. And this coming from a state that doesn't even have a pro team. Superbowl Champs. Saints gonna win again this Sunday.
I'm transplanted from Texas.....
 
I'm originally from Louisiana. I consider Lafayette my home town.

Ah ok, my sister lives in New Iberia. I'm originally from New Orleans, but stuck in Monroe for the time being. :confused:

Ya know, you can come back... A lot of people have made the mistake of leaving. It's OK. ;)
 
Ah ok, my sister lives in New Iberia. I'm originally from New Orleans, but stuck in Monroe for the time being. :confused:

Ya know, you can come back... A lot of people have made the mistake of leaving. It's OK. ;)
I know lots of folks from New Iberia. I actually lived in Scott, but people who don't know the area would just consider that a suburb of Lafayette. LOL

So sorry you're stuck in Monroe. The food definitely isn't as good there as New Orleans!

Next year I'll be moving to LA...but it will be Los Angeles rather than Louisiana. ;)
 
Yeah, you're right. Lol Grammar **** over here. :) I fixed it.
I do my best! I have no other value proposition to the world I have to do something!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new